Friday 8 October 2010

Mid Semester Test

YEAY! YEAY! YEAAAAY!!
I think all student wait today because mid semester test has DONE!!! All student are happy. off course me, happy too :D
But, there is something that makes us as students worried. What is it??? Yeah, off course THE SCORE!! OH MY GOD!! Don't forget about that. Hmmmm, but the test has done and we just can surrender for the score. Yeah, we can not change it again. Just wait for a.....month may be. to accept the result and know it and *jeng-jeng-jeng* the score is........ good, just so-so, or (maybe) bad. oh no!! please the best score that we accept. AMIN! I think my score is just so-so. but may be some subjets are good score. AMIN!
Yeah, off course all student wish that get good score for all subjects. yeah I just can say AMIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment